[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called CDateTime shows analog clock regardless of CLOCK_DISCRETE setting, by Jens Rabe

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: CDateTime shows analog clock regardless of CLOCK_DISCRETE setting Author: Jens Rabe Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 10:23
I am using the CDateTime from Nebula to present the user a date/time selector. This is how I invoke it:

        _startDateTime =
                new CDateTime(composite, CDT.BORDER | CDT.TAB_FIELDS | CDT.CLOCK_24_HOUR | CDT.CLOCK_DISCRETE | CDT.DROP_DOWN | CDT.DATE_MEDIUM | CDT.TIME_MEDIUM);

Although I specified CDT_DISCRETE, the analog clock is shown when the drop down is clicked. How can I have the digital clock shown?
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top