Re: [nebula-dev] Your commit rights on technology.nebula

Hi Wim,

You can remove me as well, Nebula was fun, but I'm so far away from SWT these days it feels odd to remain there - especially as I don't keep my old widgets up to date.

Thanks for the good times and see you all in another project ;-)
Cheers,
Emil