Re: [nebula-dev] CDateTime / CWT major change

Hi Sim,

 Sorry for my English. as the picture show bellow, there's a tiny calendar icon beside the selection property,
when you click on it, it will show a pop up showing the calendar and clock. but I can;t find any things related
in the CDateTime.wpb-component.xml

Thanks again, really really appreciate your time...
Ivan

 Inline image 2