Re: [nebula-dev] CDateTime / CWT major change

I think it would be good for the visibility of Nebula if the jars would ship again and Nebula would be visible by default in the pallet of SWT designer.

I was promoted to WB committer a while ago so we could make this happen ourselves. However, I don't have the cycles to do this alone.

Inline image 1