Re: [nebula-dev] CDateTime / CWT major change

Hi Wim,

 One question. bit curious how CDateTime tide up with SWT Designer ( WindowBuilder ).

when switched to GUI designer, select CDateTime control, look at the setSelection peroperty in GUI designer's properties section.
It does show a calendar icon beside. once you click on it, it will launch a window showing calendar.
How this part done ? I found no xml file or any things related to WindowBuilder.

Thanks
Ivan