[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called PGroup Widget Does Not Work Properly with TabFolder, by Jailson Sales

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: PGroup Widget Does Not Work Properly with TabFolder Author: Jailson Sales Date: Mon, 20 February 2017 03:26
Hi, good evening, I'm sorry for the English, I'm using google translate, but let's get down to business. Pgroup does not work properly when it is hidden and has a TabFolder, any other component works correctly, however with TabFolder not. Here are three prints, the first of the project without compiling and the other two with the expanded Pgroup and with the hidden Pgroup, it continues covering the same area hidden

(Size: 9.19KB, Downloaded 0 times)
(Size: 3.58KB, Downloaded 0 times)
(Size: 3.22KB, Downloaded 0 times)
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top