Re: [nebula-dev] NetTable & RAP

Hi Wim, Dirk,
after reading this
I am wondering what are the features that NatTable provides in addition to Nebula GridViewer.
Can you help for a comparison?

As for the NatTable, I made a try and imported org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.core into a RAP 3.0.2 workspace: most of the problems pointed out by Angelo in 2012 are still there. I commented out the parts with errors and was able to see something somehow

Inline image 1

but it is totally unusable this way.
Probably going through each commented part with attention may be a way.
But must admit that GridViewer, with all the JFace viewer powerful concepts, raises the doubt about going on in this direction.

I don't want to put the two projects one against the other: just would like to understand them better.

Cheers

Vincenzo