[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called RichTextEditor Example: some toolbar actions don't work, by Axel RICHARD

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: RichTextEditor Example: some toolbar actions don't work Author: Axel RICHARD Date: Fri, 16 December 2016 17:18
With the RichTextEditor example from https://git.eclipse.org/c/nebula/org.eclipse.nebula.git/plain/widgets/richtext/org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.richtext.example/src/org/eclipse/nebula/widgets/richtext/example/RichTextEditorExample.java, some actions from the toolbar don't seem to work. For example, the Font style, Font size, Text color, and Text background color actions do nothing.

What should I do to make them work ? I probably miss something obvious but I don't succeed to make them work.

Best regards,
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top