[nebula-dev] Release 1.0.0 is out!!

Dear friends of the Nebula project,

Finally! Our first release is a fact [1]. The download site is updated [2].

We already have a new release scheduled to include the wonderful GeoMap widget [3]. Please take another look at your open bugs and see what you can contribute to 1.1.0 release.

In the past six months we had contributions from:

Donald Dunne (XViewer),
Hallvard Traetteberg (GeoMap),
Baha El Kassaby (Visualization Widgets),
Makenna Fish (Gantt),
Glenn Burkhardt (CDateTime),

Dirk Fauth (Rich Text),
Matthias Steigenberger (PShelf),
Ralph Heydenreich (TreeMapper),
Mirko Paturzo (Grid),
Alexander Kurtakov (CDateTime) and
Doug Showell (CDateTime).

Thank you all for your hard work to make this happen. For those not in this list, I hope to mention you the next time.

Thank you, foundation members, for helping us get this done:

Denis Roy (Webmaster),
Matt Ward (Webmaster)
Wayne Beaton (Release Management and support),
Sharon MacDonald (IP Log approval)

To the batmobile, let's go!

Best regards,

Wim