Re: [nebula-dev] GeoMap in Nebula 1.0.0

I've done an important refactoring and fixed many of the issues in my local repo. The problem is that I didn't commit it correctly according to the requirements of Gerrit. I either need to redo the same commits with proper signing or ammend the existing ones. I'm used to creating pull requests through github, but not using Gerrit, so it requires some learning...

- Hallvard

> On 20. mai 2016, at 16.55, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi Hallvard,
>
> Did you already take a look at the possible pending changes for GeoMap? I would like to include it if possible.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Wim

Back to the top