Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula release and graduation

No I think he means NatTable because I asked about the planned NatTable release that is before the Nebula release. :-)

There is no CDateTime integration with NatTable 1.4 because we had the discussion and no clear idea. But I will add it afterwards and probably do an additional release this year. So I will update the CWT version before the Nebula release.

Thanks for the hint.