[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called Drag on Copy an Excel like feature inside Nebula Grid, by Harshini Garikiparthi

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Drag on Copy an Excel like feature inside Nebula Grid Author: Harshini Garikiparthi Date: Thu, 19 November 2015 11:12
Inside nebula grid We would like to implement an Excel like feature which allows user to copy value from one cell to multiple cells. Just like MS Excel has it. On drag-and-drop cell value must be copied to other cells in the grid.

On click on a particular cell , it should show up a border and on right botttom corner when dragged down it should copy the value into the below cell.

I was going through the posts online but havent found any API's which can be used to implement this featue.can you please suggest an idea how to implement it.
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top