[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called XYGraph - suggested way for user interaction, by Patrik Suzzi

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: XYGraph - suggested way for user interaction Author: Patrik Suzzi Date: Wed, 16 September 2015 20:01
Hallo,

I created a chart with Nebula XYChart, and now I would like to add an interactive layer .

index.php/fa/23288/0/

My aim is to draw a custom square, surrounding one data point, and to react to user clicks executing code in my Eclipse RCP application.

My only idea is to add a Draw2d Figure on top of the XYGraph Figure, but so doing I am going to lose the informations related to data points and to have problems in resizing.

index.php/fa/23289/0/

Any suggestion on this ?

Many thanks!

(Size: 35.99KB, Downloaded 2 times)
(Size: 30.74KB, Downloaded 2 times)
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top