[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called XYGraph - how to draw data points with no connecting line?, by Patrik Suzzi

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: XYGraph - how to draw data points with no connecting line? Author: Patrik Suzzi Date: Wed, 16 September 2015 19:43
Hallo,

I am using Eclipse Nebula XYGraph for a Scientific Project.

In my next graph I will need to display data points only and not the connecting line.

index.php/fa/23287/0/

I tried setting the line width to zero (0), but this is not working.

trace.setLineWidth(0);

Any suggestion ?

        xyGraph = new XYGraph();
        xyGraph.primaryXAxis.setShowMajorGrid(true);
        xyGraph.primaryYAxis.setShowMajorGrid(true);
        xyGraph.setBackgroundColor(ColorConstants.white);

        CircularBufferDataProvider traceDataProvider = new CircularBufferDataProvider(false);
        traceDataProvider.setBufferSize(1000);

        for(Node node : resultList){
    		double x = node.getX();
    		double y = node.getX();
    		// add data point
        	traceDataProvider.addSample(new Sample(x, y));
        }

        // create the trace
        Trace trace = new Trace("Trace1-XY Plot", xyGraph.primaryXAxis, xyGraph.primaryYAxis, traceDataProvider);

        // set trace property
        trace.setPointStyle(PointStyle.XCROSS);

        // How to NOT display the connecting line?
        trace.setLineWidth(0);

        // add the trace to xyGraph
        xyGraph.addTrace(trace);

Thanks in advance

(Size: 47.72KB, Downloaded 3 times)
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top