[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called Tab key navigation in the grid., by Kyle Evans

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Tab key navigation in the grid. Author: Kyle Evans Date: Wed, 08 July 2015 15:12
Hi,

I was just curious if there was any way to enable tab navigation in the grid. I know when you are editing and use tab you can move through the grid perfectly. I would love to have that functionality when the user hits tab and they are not currently editing anything, just navigating. Is there any way to enable this functionality or is it something I will have to try and configure myself?

I think there was some discussion to something similar in this thread: http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/170178/

But I don't know if anything came of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top