[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called [GanttChart] refreshing composite, by Giovanni J

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: [GanttChart] refreshing composite Author: Giovanni J Date: Wed, 24 December 2014 01:07
After a section reindexing the composite is not updated so I decided to use a call to both the refresh() and redraw() methods.

Unfortunately they didn't lead to any result. The only workaround I found to actually refresh the composite is to use a zoomIn() call.

Any hints? Better implementation?
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top