Re: [nebula-dev] CDateTime

Attached is a set of files for a small Eclipse application that demonstrates the problem with the disappearing menu bar.  It's basically the RCP Hello template, with CDateTime added in the only view.  There's only one item in the menubar ("File"), and it disappears when the green check mark is clicked after changing the date/time.  I've been using Eclipse Indigo for this - I'll try with the latest Eclipse release as well.