[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called New to Nattable, by Praveen Banthia

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: New to Nattable Author: Praveen Banthia Date: Sat, 18 October 2014 23:33
Hi,
I was looking on nattable example and it is a snippet and when I try those snippets I presume

GridLayer gridLayer =
new GridLayer(bodyLayer, columnHeaderLayer, rowHeaderLayer, cornerLayer);
NatTable natTable = new NatTable(parent, gridLayer);

has declaration which is not shown. Can some post a working example of a simple Nattable
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top