Re: [nebula-dev] Eclipse ICE - nebula version update breaks build

Hi,

same here. Having a "stable" repository would be convenient.
I use Nebula in two projects, and work around this and other issues
by hosting internal mirrors, however, the mirror build will break,
if the Nebula site changes.

Best regards
Max