[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called [XYVisualization] Color legend bar, by Alain Bernard

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: [XYVisualization] Color legend bar Author: Alain Bernard Date: Tue, 09 September 2014 14:06
Hello,

I would like to plot a XY graph and use for each point a color depending on a third parameter. The legend of the colors of the points would be displayed on the side of the graph. You can see an example in the picture attached to this post.
Is it possible with the Visualization widgets of Nebula? I looked at the ColorMapRamp already used for IntensityGraph but I cannot find how to use it outside an IntensityGraph.

Regards,
Alain

(Size: 59.19KB, Downloaded 0 times)
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top