Re: [nebula-dev] CDateTime

I'm referring to the main Workbench menubar, in the extreme upper left of the Workbench/Eclipse window, just inside the frame.

Most of the references I found to this problem are quite old:

http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=107453/

and here, about a third down this page, 19 Nov 13:12 2008 "a Problem with the CDateTime"

http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.ide.eclipse.nebula.devel/month=20081101/page=1

I don't think this list will permit screen shots, but I'd be happy to send them to you if you provide an email address.

>    From: Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx>
>    Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 19:17:02 +0200
>
> Hi Glenn,
>
> I am looking after the biggest issues. What menu bar are you referring to? Can you point me to the references in the mailing list?
>
> If you have patch, feel free to contribute [1].

> Best regards,

> Wim

Back to the top