[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called display problem of TreeMapper, by Jingang Zhou

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: display problem of TreeMapper Author: Jingang Zhou Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 08:55
Hi,

I use the latest TreeMapper widget, but found the mappings is not displayed after I
setInput(leftProvider, rightProvider, mappings)
(the mappings is not null), which force me to expand all the treeitems manually to make the mappings show.
I debugged the source code of treeMapper and found that the treeMapper use the testFindItem method to find mapping elements, but this methods always return null. So, how to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Robin
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top