[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called Data array format for Intensity Graph, by Steven Darnell

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Data array format for Intensity Graph Author: Steven Darnell Date: Tue, 04 March 2014 13:32
I have looked at the Intensity Graph example and the Javadoc for IntensityGraphFigure; however, I am still having trouble understanding the format required for the data array. It is not clear to me why the simulation data array (simuData) is twice as long as the data array, how the array index corresponds to the row/column of the graph, and whether any normalization of the data is required before passing it to the graph.

Could someone provide a description to clarify these issues? Thanks in advance.
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top