Re: [nebula-dev] How to display images with actual size in Gallery?

Hi,

This is controlled via the GroupRenderer - AbstractGridGroupRenderer has a setItemSize(x,y) method to control the size of the item images, so use one of the sub-classes provided and apply it via gallery.setGroupRenderer().

Regards,
Justin

> On 29 Jan 2014, at 17:00, nebula-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 07:40:36 -0500 (EST)
> From: forums-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxx
> To: nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called How to display images with actual size in Gallery?, by Dims Mising name

> How to display images with actual size in Nebula Gallery?

> I have loaded images from files, which are already small for me and want to display them as is. Is it possible?

Back to the top