Re: [nebula-dev] Dealing with line endings

In the Eclipse preferences you could set the "New text file line delimiter"
option to Unix. If you set this option for each Nebula project and manage the
preference file through git, it should be the default for everybody
working on Nebula (with Eclipse).

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1886185/eclipse-and-windows-newlines
Would that be sufficient?

Cheers