Re: [nebula-dev] Please fix failed tests!

On 11/18/2013 10:27 AM, Wim Jongman wrote:
I am not sure it is related to VNC. I want to connect to the display of the running tests to see what is going on. I used to be able to connect to the Display with a VNC viewer but it does not allow me to that. It could be a firewall problem on the hudson instance.
That's the kind of comments that's fit better in a dedicated bugzilla entry IMO ;)
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top