Re: [nebula-dev] NatTable infrastructure and future

On 11/14/2013 01:10 PM, Dirk Fauth wrote:
I added our request to the existing ticket as Wim suggested.

@Tom
Thanks for that hint. I will check on that and see if and how to modify our build. Currently I need to get familiar with all the processes. That's why I want to have the same infrastructure as Nebula itself is setting up for NatTable.
Nebula uses the same few lines of script as NatTable is using in its CI job. Migrating the job to HIPP will work without any required change.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top