Re: [nebula-dev] Hudson vote on Gerrit patches enabled (with limitations)

Thanks Mickael. I  will take a look again at the CDateTime tests over the weekend. The thing is that they run fine in the IDE but not in Tycho.

Is it an idea to also deploy the Gerrit build to our download site? This way, the contributors will have a full cycle and can consume their own work for additional testing.

Cheers,

Wim