[nebula-dev] Hudson vote on Gerrit patches enabled (with limitations)

Hi all,

I enabled the job the runs a build for Gerrit contributions and that votes: +1 when builds succeeds, -1 if build fails. The job is here: https://hudson.eclipse.org/nebula/job/nebula-Gerrit/ . As it's impossible to know whether only incubation or release is affected by a Gerrit change, this job simply builds both incubation and release.
It is transparent for contributors, they don't have anything to do. Any contribution will trigger a build, Hudson will vote. If it's +1, fine; if it's -1, then something is wrong, and the link the Hudson job will help to debug that and provide a better patch set.
The (huge) limitation for now is that tests are not running. This is directly related to my previous mail about fixing automated tests. I have submitted 2 patches that help to fix some tests, including one that would make the incubation component full-green. I'd like some of you to provide a review and decide whether to merge them or not. Here are the incoming contributions: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/q/status:open+project:nebula/org.eclipse.nebula,n,z

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat