Re: [nebula-dev] Please fix failed tests!

* CDateTime
Could not fix them, any help is welcome!
It may be a synchronization issue (tests deal with a lock of synchronous Event triggerings).

* CWT
This is a permission issue caused by OSGi: a class in another bundle can't access a "package" class from another bundle. It can only if it's in a fragment.
I worked around it by creating a "MorePublic" class for test purpose, which makes public some package methods used by tests. The fix also contain renaming of a VTestCase to AbstractVTestCase to avoid some confusion (for me and Tycho): https://git.eclipse.org/r/18182
* RadioGroup
It's a similar permission issue as described above, except that in this case, I found it better to make the methods public as it seems to me that they can be useful. https://git.eclipse.org/r/18184

Please add your comments and votes to this Gerrit patch set!
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top