Re: [nebula-dev] Gantt updated patch - how to contribute

"You could monitor the Nebula project to receive notifications: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/settings/projects
IMO, it's as important for a committer to receive Gerrit notifications than it is to receive Bugzilla's ones."

Done, and I also subscribed for the nebula inbox in bugzilla which I missed until now. For the current bug I need to say that it was created before I joined the team. So there was no way to get informed without doing a search in bugzilla. ;-)

"I think this patch is a right opportunity for you to give a try to Gerrit."

I knew that someone would say that. ;-)
Fine for me, so let's give it a try.

Does the contributor need to start the process by contributing, or do I need to start something?