[nebula-dev] ECE2013 Report

Hi All,

As you might know, I presented the Nebula projects and our widgets during the ECE 2013. For this talk, I created an E4 application that was _completely_ build of our widgets and used this as a presentation (instead of a powerpoint.) [1]

In the final part of the talk I combined the Oscilloscope with the new Visualization widgets and the Tarsos DSP Framework and played some music which caused the scope to, well, oscillate. As you can see from the evaluation, people enjoyed it (not meant to show off ;).

All in all this was a great promotion for our project.

You can get the source of the presentation from the EclipseNebula github.

[1] https://github.com/EclipseNebula/ECE2013

Cheers,

Wim

Inline image 1