Re: [nebula-dev] VOTE NEEDED: New Widgets Contribution from Opal

+1
--
Nicolas

Le 2 nov. 2013 à 19:49, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi Guys,

According to the the contribution rules of the Nebula project[1] we need to vote on the following contribution from Laurent Caron of the Opal project[2].

I have asked Laurent to consider joining the Nebula project with his wonderful Opal widgets. After consideration, Laurent has filed the following bug[3] for inclusion of the widgets into the project.

Laurent, please introduce yourself by a mail to this list.

Committers and contributors please cast your vote for the widget set.

Best regards,

Wim

+1 from me