[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called Hiding column header in Grid, by Jan Vanacek

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Hiding column header in Grid Author: Jan Vanacek Date: Tue, 22 October 2013 01:51
Hi,
is there any way how to hide specific header columns (when I have column grouping)? I would like to reach the effect of column spanning.

For example on the following picture I would like to hide columns The column 2 & Click me so that there would be just Column Grouping over 2 columns.
http://www.eclipse.org/nebula/widgets/grid/grid.png
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top