Re: [nebula-dev] Target Definition randomly fails to resolve Nebula feature

Ha! Totally forgot about 0.0.0 trick. Thanks a lot, Wim!

On Oct 9, 2013 5:53 PM, "Wim Jongman" <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Alex,

If you specify version numbers in the TD then this makes sense because you are pointing to a snapshot repo. This means that the repo is build on every change to master.

You can fool your target definition by using the 0.0.0 version for the Nebula features [1].

Cheers,

Wim