Re: [nebula-dev] SWT Widgets

moving this discussion to nebula-dev

Thanks Max for chipping in. Tt is greatly appreciated. Are you aware that we have a pretty solid build already in Nebula?  Since Xihui's widgets will be included in the release build they have to be included there as well.

Please take a look at our contribution page on how new contributions must be formatted and how to take part in the build.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Nebula/New_Contributions

Regardless where the contribution is done, I still need a bug in bugzilla to track your contributions. You should add the bug in the commit message of the commits that you make. Please file a bug against Nebula/releng in order to track your contribution.

Thanks again for helping,

Wim