Re: [nebula-dev] EclipseCon Nebula Talk help needed

Thanks Mickael

PS: I've replied to the mailing-list as the answers to these questions may have value for some people reading the mailing-list. And as you can read, there is nothing worth making those answers private ;)

Sure I don't mind, I just wanted to prevent the noise and also don't spoil the fun before the presentation starts. Surely I will post the end result back on the list.

Back to the top