[nebula-dev] EclipseCon Nebula Talk help needed

Hi widget maintainers,

I need your help on our EclipseCon talk.

I will discuss our various widgets and I request some input from you. Although I know most of the widgets, there are probably some points that I am not aware of.

Q. Why did you create your widget; what (business) problem has been solved with it.

Q. What are other uses of your widget beside the obvious ones.

Q. Do you know if your widget runs in the RAP environment.

Q. What additional background, anekdote, history or nice to know is there to tell about your widget.

Please send me the answer in a private mail instead to the list.

Thanks,

Wim

Back to the top