[nebula-dev] Vote for Committer status for Cedric Brun was started by Wim Jongman

Hi,

just a small note to introduce myself to the Nebula team.

I'm the CTO of Obeo, a company which provides solutions on top of Eclipse (off the shelf or custom tools and services). I am based in France, more especially Nantes (west of France).

I am leading a few Eclipse projects in the modeling top level project :
- Amalgamation which aims at providing a cohesive and integrated user experience for Modeling adopters. - EMF Compare which focus on comparing and merging any kind of EMF model and integrating this to the Eclipse Team API.

I am also a commiter in :
- Acceleo : a tool to author code generators.
- EcoreTools : graphical modeling for Ecore
- Mylyn Intent : a tool to author documentation while keeping it in sync with your code and/or models.
- Sirius : a tool to create nice modeling editors in a glimpse.
- EPP : to build the modeling package

Sirius is actually a project which just got created in Eclipse from a fairly big initial contribution. It used to be exclusively in our commercial products and we are currently during the "IP checking"phase. We use Paperclips to provide printing support in the editors made with Sirius. I got involved in Paperclips - and then Nebula - to secure the releases and bugfixing of this component.I have no plan for a major overhaul of the component as it served us well as it is for the last few years but on the other hand, I would help anybody who wants to step in and push enhancements.

Cheers,

Cédric

Back to the top