Re: [nebula-dev] Paperclips

Great, thanks!

Met vriendelijke groet,

Wim

On 28 aug. 2013, at 21:44, Matthew Hall <qualidafial@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oops, hit send before I was done.

I set that text at a time when I expected to do a major overhaul on the PaperClips API. Those changes were never committed, and I abandoned my local copy after I got myself painted into a corner.

The current version of PaperClips has been quite stable for several years. I would remove the note altogether.