Re: [nebula-dev] [VOTE NEEDED] Nebula Release

Hallvard Please file a bug against Nebula/Releng for your component to move it to the release widgets.

Cheers,

Wim

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 12:59 PM, Hallvard Trætteberg <hal@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wim,

I support a release and would like the (new) geomap widget to be in it. What is needed for this widget to attain the appropriate status?

Hallvard