Re: [nebula-dev] +1 for Xihui Chen on technology.nebula by Mickael Istria

Dear Nebula committers,

Thanks Wim for nominating me as a Nebula committer and thanks Mickael for the vote! I'm so proud to join this community! I would like to give a brief introduction to myself here so you will know who I am when I talk with you in the future. :)  I'm currently a software engineer working at Oak Ridge National Laboratory. I spend most of my time working on Eclipse RCP and RAP plugin and Websocket related development. I'm a contributor of Control System Studio and the major author of open source projects SWT XYGraph, CSS BOY and WebPDA. I'm so happy to contribute SWT XYGraph to Nebula as visualization sub-project so more people can join the development. When I'm not working, I enjoy fishing, gardening, soccer and basketball. Actually, I like all kinds of sports ;)  If you want to know me more, please see http://www.linkedin.com/pub/xihui-chen/39/572/6b

Cheers!
Xihui