Re: [nebula-dev] Sonar

On 08/23/2013 11:28 AM, Wim Jongman wrote:
Hi Mickael,
Hi,

I am looking at Sonar to assess the quality of the release API but there are no javadoc related rules activated in the profile that we use[1].
Yes, that seems correct. I created a new profile "Sonar way with Findbugs and Javadoc" which is a copy of the current default one + added the 6 Javadoc rules to the check; and I configured Nebula release to use this profile.
I'm not sure of how relevant/critical/useful the Javadoc report will be. Feel free to ask for some tweaks on the profile.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top