Re: [nebula-dev] [VOTE NEEDED] Nebula Release

Hi Edwin,

I just noticed that you listed me as widget owner of GanttChart. I'm still not sure about that "honor". :)

From my point of view, GanttChart has still some issues and missing features I guess. And it is not that easy to maintain the GanttChart, as it is quite complicated stuff in terms of calculations. But there is no big issue.
Taking into account that it exists for quite a while and does what it is intended to do, IMHO you can add it to the release. But personally I would wait for an answer from Emil.

BTW, I work in a customer project that use the GanttChart quite intensive. It is quite stable with my modifications in the pipeline, so it is ready for productive use and this also is an indication for adding it to the release.

Greez,
Dirk