Re: [nebula-dev] Welcome Dirk

Hi everybody,

I can't help asking myself if it is a gift or a curse to become a committer to the Nebula project. But as Wim already said, it is kind of both. :)

@Emil
Please let me know how we should go on with my contributions to Gantt. I'm connected to the Git repo and modified my local commits to have the correct author and committer set. I could try to simply push my changes, which would be the same as applying every patch by its own.
What do you think?

Greez,
Dirk