Re: [nebula-dev] [VOTE NEEDED] Nebula Release - Paperclips and Eclipse Sirius

I started in that direction, making the tests happy while keeping non accessible constructors, adding about.html for preparing a release and providing an example tab  ( see https://github.com/cbrun/nebula/commits/master )

Cool. Please file bugs for that so that we have some weight for your committer vote.

A few questions :
- Paperclips currently is versioned as 2.0, is that normal/expected ? I would have expected to have a 1.0 version as the component, AFAIK, never got released with the org.eclipse namespace.

Whilst Nebula is moving to the 1.0.0 release, the individual components can have other version numbers. so 2.x.x for PC is not a problem since it also lived outside Nebula.

- is there any official "branding" provider/vendor name used for Nebula ?
I expect it should be "Eclipse.org", right ?

Yes. We sometimes see company names that provided that widget but AFAIK once it is in the eclipse namespace the vendor should be Eclipse.org

Back to the top