Re: [nebula-dev] [VOTE NEEDED] Nebula Release - Paperclips and Eclipse Sirius

Hi,

I started in that direction, making the tests happy while keeping non accessible constructors, adding about.html for preparing a release and providing an example tab  ( see https://github.com/cbrun/nebula/commits/master )

A few questions :
- Paperclips currently is versioned as 2.0, is that normal/expected ? I would have expected to have a 1.0 version as the component, AFAIK, never got released with the org.eclipse namespace.
- is there any official "branding" provider/vendor name used for Nebula ?
I expect it should be "Eclipse.org", right ?

Cheers,

Cédric