Re: [nebula-dev] Contributions to Nebula GanttChart

Hi,

I just noticed that all of my patches are invalid. I forgot to modify the author and committer values, so they point to another account. :(

I corrected my local commits via filter-branch and they seem to be fine now. As there is no feedback from Emil yet and the vote for making me a committer for Nebula is in progress, one question. Should I recreate all patches and attach them to the tickets or should I wait if I become a committer and then just push my local commits?

Greez,
Dirk