Re: [nebula-dev] Contributions to Nebula GanttChart

Hi Dirk/Emil,

Your reasoning sounds fine to me. About changing that API contract; you can't do that.  Instead of renaming the getCommands method, why didn't you introduce a new API method that serves your need? Or is there no impact on users using the getCommands method?

About the >500 lines and CQ. Since you are already a Nebula committer and have signed the CLA, I don't think this is required. I have pinged Wayne on the bug.

@Emil, when do you plan to integrate Dirks changes?

Best regards,

Wim

Back to the top