[nebula-dev] Contributions to Nebula GanttChart

Hi everybody,

the last year I worked in a customer project that makes heavy use of the GanttChart. It does what it is intended to do, but has several issues and missing features that are necessary for our customer.

When we started the project I wasn't an Eclipse committer and therefore I started cloning and working independently. Since I am a committer, I realized that it was the totally wrong approach. That said, I want to contribute back my fixes and additions to the GanttChart . Also because our customer wants to have some further additions and I don't want to increase the gap between official available software and the customized one.

As there was the move from SVN to Git in the meantime, I started today cloning the repo and merging the changes by hand. Hopefully I'm able to document every change in detail. I will try to open a ticket for every change and attach the corresponding patch to it, so the changes can be committed step by step.

So if you wonder about incoming Gantt tickets the next days, it's me contributing. I will write again when I'm done, so someone can please have a look and commit if it is ok.

Greez,
Dirk

Back to the top